Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking for a creative and motivated Senior Frontend Developer, with significant experience in building interactive software and in data visualization, and has an eye for design.
You will contribute to the development of our solution, Wealthscope, integrate and improve existing systems, and follow industry best practices to deliver a high quality product.
In addition to having the requisite technical skills, we are looking for team players who can think outside of the box. We offer a competitive salary, flexible health benefits, an employee stock option plan, and a friendly work environment in downtown Toronto. Rather than working in a silo, you will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to many aspects of our business. Our culture is inclusive and we value the opinions of our team members.
If you want to make a tangible, immediate impact at work and like the relatively flat organization structure of a startup, we want to hear from you!
• Develop user-facing features in support of different business lines
• Optimize application for scalability and maximum performance
• Build clean, reusable code and libraries
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use systems APIs
• Enhance the quality of the software (refactoring, writing unit and integration tests)
• Learn new skills and develop competencies
• Work well under pressure and follow direction
• Improve team efficiency
• Mentor, help, and guide less experienced developers using a supportive and collaborative approach
• Ability to express ideas effectively and respectfully in both verbal and written formats
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
• University degree in engineering, computer science or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in developing web solutions in an agile environment
• Experience with responsive design, cross-browser testing
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Proven ability to plan and implement software development projects
• SS/styling experience (eg., CSS frameworks and pre-processors)
Click here to send your résumé.